Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Agama’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 556665-7432. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Any personal data received from you or collected by us in connection with your access of this website may be used by us to operate and improve this website, as well as provide you with general or customer specific news and information regarding products from us or our partners. Personal data may be made available to our partners.
- You have the right to receive information from us regarding our use of your personal data. We will upon your request, or at our own initiative, correct incorrect information. You also have the right to request, by notice in writing, that your personal data is not processed for purposes concerning direct marketing. Please contact info [at] agama.tv for questions and information regarding our personal data processing.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Sweden. You agree that any a dispute or legal proceeding in relation to this website shall be brought exclusively in the courts of Sweden.
This policy describes how Agama Technologies AB (“Agama”, Swedish org.no 556665-7432) handles personal data as Controller for web site visitors, customers, and other external parties that we encounter in the line of our business. Agama handles personal data in accordance with current law, including EU:s Data Protection Regulation.
You may contact us in the following ways:
- By e-mail to privacy(at)agama.tv
- By using the contact information found at our web site www.agama.tv
Agama is responsible for the usage of the personal data that you hand over to us or that we collect about you.
1. WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS AND WHY?
If you are the employee or other representative of a customer, supplier of business partner of Agama, we may store and process your information in order to fulfil our business obligations towards your employer or organization. Information stored is: Name, Employer or Business information, title, and contact information including e-mail address, telephone number and possibly other contact information. The data may be stored for the duration of the commercial relationship, and up to seven years thereafter for book keeping records. If required by laws or principles of traceability, information may be stored a longer time in accordance with such laws or principles.
For persons who contact us by phone, e-mail, web site forms or by showing interest at trade shows or similar situations, we may store the following information: Name, Employer or Business information, title, and contact information including e-mail address, telephone number and possibly other contact information, in addition to your expressed interest in your contact with Agama. By giving us your contact information in the manner described above, we consider that you have given consent to us storing and processing your information as described in this policy. We may keep your information as long as is relevant for the question at hand. To recall your consent, please see section 3 below.
We may also gather contact information from public or commercial records, in the legitimate interest to market our products and services. Such information is saved up to one year after latest contact and is thereafter deleted unless we continue to discuss or if we are given your consent to continue the contact. If you wish to cancel such marketing, follow the instructions in the received e-mails, or ask the person calling you to block your number from future calls. If you ask to be removed from communications, we may keep your e-mail address and/or phone number in a “wash list” to prevent you from being contacted again if you agree to this handling.
For the categories above, we do not store any sensitive personal data as defined by the GDPR.
2. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information to contact you to fulfil the business obligations we have, and we may also from time to time contact you with event invitations, product information, and other sales and marketing activities. Such contact may be through e-mail, social media, telephone or other means of contact.
We may share your data with business partners in areas related to our domain, for the purposes of marketing and sales activities. If you do not agree to such sharing, please let us know by using the contact information specified below.
3. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right at free of charge in writing request which information Agama stores and processes. You can at any time request correction and deletion of any information stored about yourself. Due to laws and business obligations, not all data may be deleted upon request.
You can at any time recall the consent given to store and process your data. All such queries and requests can be made to Agama at the following e-mail address: privacy(at)agama.tv
If you are not satisfied with our handling of your personal information, please first contact us at the contact info given above. You can also contact the Swedish Data Protection Authority at:
104 20 Stockholm
All personal information in use at Agama is securely stored within the EU, and when partners are used as processors of data, this follows the EU regulations regarding Data Processing Agreements and if needed export clauses for transfer outside of the EU with sufficient protection to follow the law and regulations. The same information may be stored in multiple locations for different purposes.
Agama has technical and organizational measures to ensure that your information is not lost, modified or subject to unauthorized access. Agama is continuously adapting its protection measures in accordance with the development in the area.
If required by law or by order from a competent authority, Agama may store your information longer than specified above, and disclose your data to such authority.
4. FINAL WORDS
The policy above describes how data is handled for persons external to Agama. For Agama’s employees and other internal persons, other policies may apply. In the case of Agama processing data belonging to another Controller, the policies of such controller apply. Please contact us at the e-mail address above for any questions regarding this.