Join the Agama team !
Agama Technologies is an innovative company that works within the data and streaming video domain. We have the privilege to work with more than 100 different service providers, network operators and broadcasters, including A1 Group, Altibox, Digicel, Etisalat, KPN, M7, Sky, T-Mobile, Nuuday, and Telenor.
Agama was founded in 2004 and has had stable and profitable growth ever since. The company is based in Linköping, Sweden, and is privately held. For more information, visit www.agama.tv
We’re looking for a high-performing salesperson to help us continue our growth and take our business to the next level. You’re an open-minded and easy-going person who is a true team player fitting in with the rest of us at Agama. With your business sense and a strong focus on customer value, you will inspire confidence and quickly create great relationships, both internally and externally. You have excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written. It would also be an asset if you spoke other languages.
You will report to our Head of Sales and your assignment will involve managing an active customer pipeline as well as seeking and closing new business to deliver revenue growth in our fast-moving global industry. Target customers will be telecommunications service providers, broadcasters and content producers across all regions of the world.
Desired skills & experience
- You have a relevant master or bachelor’s degree.
- 5 or more years of experience in B-2-B sales, business development or strategic account management.
- A proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- You have worked in the telecom or (SaaS) software industry and are familiar with software business models.
- Having market and technical knowledge of the video industry (IPTV, OTT, broadcast) would be of significant benefit.
- Eagerness to learn with a drive for continuous improvement are traits we’re looking for.
- You are IT savvy and put technology to good productivity use.
- Frequent international travel is not a problem for you.
- You are living within Europe and are open to work from your own home office.
What we offer
The opportunity to work in a dynamic, technological, and international environment with long-term customer relationships and strong future growth prospects. Agama continuously works to be at the forefront of an industry that is growing and evolving with great speed.
As some examples you get…
- To be part of our global sales team – a unique opportunity to help further grow and seize the opportunities in the rapid development of our market.
- The opportunity to work in an innovative software company where big data and streaming analytics are common before these terms became buzz words.
- Enjoy the “Swedish touch” to the working environment where work is not everything in our life. We value time off and encourage being regularly disconnected to rejuvenate. We like our non-political working environment with a focus on learning and building great products.
- To work for a mid-sized and financially healthy company with an ambition to grow and create opportunities, both for our customers and for ourselves.
- To enjoy autonomy & trust in doing your job.
- A market competitive compensation package either as an employee or contractor.
- A fine group of colleagues representing more than 9 different nationalities.
What to expect during the recruiting process?
- We want to get to know you, so you’ll meet with quite a few of us.
- We’ll do our due diligence on your background and skills.
- We’ll give everyone an equal chance at the job.
All to make sure you’ll fit in and enjoy working with us. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are interested in this position, apply now by clicking this button.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Get insights, latest infos and news directly to your inbox, for free.