Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Agama’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 556665-7432. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Any personal data received from you or collected by us in connection with your access of this website may be used by us to operate and improve this website, as well as provide you with general or customer specific news and information regarding products from us or our partners. Personal data may be made available to our partners.
- You have the right to receive information from us regarding our use of your personal data. We will upon your request, or at our own initiative, correct incorrect information. You also have the right to request, by notice in writing, that your personal data is not processed for purposes concerning direct marketing. Please contact info [at] agama.tv for questions and information regarding our personal data processing.
Third parties whose cookies may be used include cookies from Vimeo for video playback and from Google Maps to allow their full functionality. Further information:
https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy | http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
Cookies are also stored from Google Analytics for the purpose of web analytics and metrics. This category comprises cookies used to evaluate site performance in terms of number of visits, unique visitors, drop-off rate for transactions etc. We measure numbers and volumes of visitors to different parts of our site and this helps us ensure the service is fast and available when you want it. It also helps us ensure that different pages on our site are useful and easy to find. Further information: http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html.
By visiting our website, some cookies will already have been stored on your computer. However, you can remove these and you can also change your browser settings to prevent them from being placed on your computer in future. For more information about this, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that if you choose to opt out of our cookies, this may affect your experience of our site.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Sweden. You agree that any a dispute or legal proceeding in relation to this website shall be brought exclusively in the courts of Sweden.